[OSGeo-Discuss] Migrating to Postgres 9 for replication?

Jo Walsh jo.walsh at ed.ac.uk
Thu May 10 05:08:17 PDT 2012

I would love to hear success stories or horror stories about migrating from Postgres 8.3 or 8.4 to 9, in order to get replication working. At least that is what I have been told we need to do. One master database and two failover copies.

It would save a lot of maintenance time, I am imagining!

--
Phone: +44 (0)131 6502973
Skype: metazool