[OSGeo-Discuss] Short report about FOSS4G-CEE 2012 with outlook to coming years

heikki tropicano at gmail.com
Sat May 26 17:14:54 PDT 2012

hello all,

I think we should carefully consider whether we put energy in local
chapters of FOSS4G.

 Wouldn't this negatively impact the yearly, global FOSS4G ? I think it
probably would. But it may be preferred to do so -- it may make it easier
for people to attend (less long-distance travel).

But it may be the end of the global conference. Is this what we want ? It
should be carefully considered, in my opinion.

Kind regards
Heikki Doeleman

On Fri, May 25, 2012 at 1:56 PM, Jeff McKenna <jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com