[OSGeo-Discuss] OGRS2012 :: CFP deadline extension to June 15th

Olivier ERTZ olivier.ertz at heig-vd.ch
Tue May 29 05:23:55 PDT 2012

OGRS2012 :: CALL FOR PAPERS DEADLINE EXTENSION (closing at June 15th)
Open Source Geospatial Research and Education Symposium

October 24 – 26, 2012 in Yverdon-les-Bains, Switzerland
Hosted by School of Business and Engineering Vaud (HEIG-VD)

Website: http://www.ogrs2012.org
Contact: cfp at ogrs2012.org

(our apologies for cross-postings)
Dear colleagues,
noting the success of the call for extended abstract, the program
committee is pleased to announce an extension of the submission deadline
until June 15th. All information to submit a presentation, a workshop, a
poster or a discussion group subject is available on the symposium
website : http://cfp.ogrs2012.org.

If you were short in time, please consider these last weeks to submit
your contribution. We look forward to read your contribution proposal
and to see you in Yverdon-les-Bains.

We would appreciate if you could kindly distribute this call to other
interested parties of your acquaintance.

Please note, registration for OGRS2012 will soon open in early June.

Best regards,
OGRS2012 program committee.