[OSGeo-Discuss] [Marketing] Marketing meeting to finalise definition of an OSGeo Ambassador role

Daniel P. Ames dan.ames at isu.edu
Wed May 30 20:41:10 PDT 2012

Would someone be able/willing to give such a talk at the MapWindow/Open
Source GIS conference in Velp, The Netherlands next month? See
http://www.mapwindow.org/conference/2012/

We have a box of live DVD's to give out. Actually we have about 800 Live
DVD's but will probably only give out 100 or so at the conference. So if
someone wants some already burned DVD's let me know.

- Dan

Daniel P. Ames, Ph.D. PE
Associate Professor, Geosciences
Idaho State University - Idaho Falls