[OSGeo-Discuss] FOSS4G 2013 Nottingham update

Barry Rowlingson b.rowlingson at lancaster.ac.uk
Tue Nov 6 06:55:54 PST 2012

 The big news for FOSS4G 2013 is the announcement of the sponsorship packages:

http://2013.foss4g.org/sponsorship-opportunities/

 A press release has been written and is ready to go out to press
contacts. Announcements of sponsors will surely follow.

 The logo has been refined, thanks to Naomi Gale, and is now ready for
the web site to be restyled, t-shirts to be designed, and for posting
on giant billboards across the country.

 The Quest For Wifi is progressing - contacts have been made with
technical experts at the venue and discussions are ongoing.

 Meanwhile our Academic Track leads are busying themselves with Open
Journal Systems which is the web framework we are likely to be using
for submissions and refereeing.

Barry