[OSGeo-Discuss] Many Thanks and heavy responsibility

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Thu Nov 8 07:01:01 PST 2012

A few hours ago, the OSGeo-Japan chapter presented a token of
appreciation to Venka, at the FOSS4G Osaka event, for receiving the 2012
Sol Katz Award.  You can actually watch the presentation at
http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/26812092 (beginning of video) - followed
by Venka's talk on "Geospatial, Technologies, Standards and Data: GIS
for the people, by the people" (he switches to English for it)

Congrats on OSGeo-JP for another wonderful FOSS4G event.

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna
http://www.gatewaygeomatics.com/