[OSGeo-Discuss] FOSS4G NA Web Site

David William Bitner david.bitner at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 05:44:46 PST 2012

Landon,

Thanks for the kind words! We're excited about the whole look/feel and look
for it to be continued in other promotional material as well as materials
at the conference itself. The theme was created by a local designer,
Matthew Foster (http://myfavoritematthew.com).

We look forward to seeing you in May!

David
FOSS4G North America 2013 Conference Chair