[OSGeo-Discuss] Is Your Project In OSGeo Labs?

Landon Blake sunburned.surveyor at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 09:21:28 PST 2012

Ari:

It sounds like Geoinformatica is a raster algebra and raster
visualization library writtin in Perl with support for GTK. Is that a
fair description?

If you are interested, I can work the next couple of weeks to get
Geoinformatica set up in Labs. Let me know, and we can move our
conversation over to the incubation mailing list so we don't bore
people on the discuss mailing list.

Thanks for responding to my inquiry!

Landon