[OSGeo-Discuss] Sol Katz Award Nomination procedure (was Nomination for Venkatesh Raghavan)

Bart van den Eijnden bartvde at osgis.nl
Tue Sep 18 08:05:24 PDT 2012

I don't want to be a PITA, but I want to bring up another point for discussion.

Is it a good idea for people from the selection committee to be nominating? That kind of defeats their "neutral" position.

Or how does the selection committee normally come to a decision? Consensus, voting, something else?

Best regards,
Bart

--
Bart van den Eijnden