[OSGeo-Discuss] Spreading awareness about new trash mapping wiki

Boris Mamlyuk (bmamlyuk) bmamlyuk at memphis.edu
Wed Apr 3 18:34:39 PDT 2013

Dear open source friends,

I've been trying to raise awareness for a new trash reporting wiki we are starting -- it is meant to be a global expansion of Italy's DecoroUrbano.

Please share this with your open source colleagues.  There are a number of trash reporting apps as you know -- the key distinguishing feature of this is the fact that it is open-source (keeping data in the public domain) and is intended to be global.

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/cleanapp-a-one-click-global-wiki-based-trash-reporting-app/x/2681806

Thank you,

Boris