[OSGeo-Discuss] OGC compliance of WMS client

Andrea Aime andrea.aime at geo-solutions.it
Mon Apr 22 02:43:28 PDT 2013

On Mon, Apr 22, 2013 at 11:35 AM, Sebastian Goerke <goerke at lat-lon.de>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> yes Andrea, but in my opinion it is not forbidden to have additional
> support for the other alternative. You have to implement the case
> sensitive KVP but it is not forbidden to implement the other additionally.

That's a grey area in the spec indeed. There are CITE tests checking that
the key
is treated as case insensitive, but I don't remember one checking for case
sensitive
values.

It would be interesting to see if there is anything in the WMS client CITE
test suite?
Was it made public, by the way?

Cheers
Andrea

--
==
GeoServer training in Milan, 6th & 7th June 2013!  Visit

Ing. Andrea Aime
@geowolf
Technical Lead

GeoSolutions S.A.S.