[OSGeo-Discuss] Board nomination: Michael Smith

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Fri Aug 16 06:13:48 PDT 2013

It is my pleasure to second Michael Smith's nomination.

It may not be well known, but I often turn to Mike as a sort of virtual
water-cooler, to discuss OSGeo topics.  Many of my hardest decisions
have been filtered through him (or discussed after-the-fact), as he
possesses a wealth of knowledge and a passion for all things OSGeo.  He
would be an excellent Board member.

(I am smiling at the picture on his wiki page)

-jeff