[OSGeo-Discuss] OSGeo rep at FOSS4G-Europe 2014?

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Wed Dec 18 05:24:31 PST 2013

Hi Peter,

I agree that FOSS4G-E is very important.  The spread of FOSS4G events
around the world is amazing, we have an unbelievable community.  I've
been following the progress of FOSS4G-E closely.  I was also lucky to
have attended the previous FOSS4G-CEE event in Bucharest, and meet you
there in person.

I have FOSS4G-E in my calendar, and would be honored to represent OSGeo
there.  I realize how important it is to provide a common face to the
organization, and give a few words on the importance of the community
and FOSS4G.

-jeff