[OSGeo-Discuss] OSGeo ISODATA implementation?

Himanshu Singh 91.himanshu at gmail.com
Sun Feb 24 18:40:20 PST 2013

Hi Nikolas,

Last year, I implemented ISODATA clustering plugin for
Opticks<http://opticks.org>.
It is available for download as an Opticks extension here: Machine Learning
Tools for Opticks<http://opticks.org/confluence/display/opticksExt/Machine+Learning+Tools+for+Opticks>.
You may take a look at it and see if it suits your need.