[OSGeo-Discuss] Public Safety OSGeo Interests Here?

Arnie Shore shoreas at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 11:46:27 PST 2013

I'd be interested in hearing from any of you with interests in the
Public Safety applications area.

I for one have such interests, being one of the developers behind our
Open Source (mostly) Computer-Aided-Dispatch application, Tickets by
name, in which geo plays a major role.

In truth my specialized interest right now is rather narrow, this
being in interoperability with many of the commercial deodata formats,
notably accommodating shapefiles within Leaflet for use with OSM
tilesets and data.  Which interest admittedly is probably best served
by hanging out in the Leaflet and OSM neighborhoods.

But other practitioners in the PS world may well have broader
interests than mine, and I'd like very much to contact you to see if
any cross-fertilization occurs.

AS