[OSGeo-Discuss] [Marketing] Call for Papers for FOSS4G 2013 Academic Track

Barry Rowlingson b.rowlingson at lancaster.ac.uk
Wed Jan 23 01:40:19 PST 2013

On Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 9:21 AM, Massimiliano Cannata
<massimiliano.cannata at supsi.ch> wrote:
> Dear Dr. Beher,
> apologize me for this question, but it is not clear to me if at this stage
> you are asking to submit an abstract for evaluation or a full paper for
> evaluation.
>
> In last years, generally I submitted an abstract, then if selected for
> presentation in academic track I where asked for a full paper,
> and then if selected I had to go trough a review process by the editors.

>From the web page:

"""
We invite academics and researchers to submit full papers in English,
of maximum 6,000 words, before the deadline of 1 February 2013.
Templates for submissions in a variety of formats can be found here,
and detailed requirements, regarding layout, formatting and the
submission process, can be found on the FOSS4G 2103 Academic Track
submission pages at http://2013.foss4g.org/ojs/
"""

Barry