[OSGeo-Discuss] Book your FOSS4G hotel rooms quickly!

Barry Rowlingson b.rowlingson at lancaster.ac.uk
Fri Jul 5 08:30:00 PDT 2013

On Fri, Jul 5, 2013 at 4:09 PM, Jo Cook <jocook at astuntechnology.com> wrote:

>  Hi Daniel,
>
>  There's a link from the accommodation page on the website to hotels in
> Nottingham if you want to book your own- here it is:
> http://www.experiencenottinghamshire.com/stay

 That site is very sucky. All the links in the text (boutique+spa, hostels,
canalboats, farm stays) just bounce me back to that page.

 It might be easier for us to give a link to a search on laterooms or some
other hotel booking site, or at least provide direct links to hotel,
hostel, and B+B solutions from that site, ie:

Hotels:
http://www.experiencenottinghamshire.com/stay/searchresults?sr=1&cat=nottshotel&rloc=on&locaddr=1&loc=Nottingham&locprox=0&areaproxbands=0.5|2|5&areaproxdist=0.5

B+Bs:
http://www.experiencenottinghamshire.com/stay/searchresults?sr=1&cat=nottsbb&poly=321

Hostels:
http://www.experiencenottinghamshire.com/stay/hostels-and-camping

On LateRooms.com, a search for "Nottingham University" only returns the
Orchard Hotel, but "University of Nottingham" has 50 hotels listed...

Barry