[OSGeo-Discuss] Discuss Digest, Vol 79, Issue 10

Dimitris Kotzinos kotzino at csd.uoc.gr
Wed Jul 10 12:31:39 PDT 2013

Dear all,

I would like to second Eli's nomination.

Best,

Dimitris Kotzinos

Message: 1
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2013 12:30:46 -0700
From: David Percy <percyd at pdx.edu>
To: cro at osgeo.org
Cc: osgeo <discuss at lists.osgeo.org>
Subject: [OSGeo-Discuss] Nominate Eli Adam for Carter Member

I would like to nominate Eli Adam as Charter Member (can I do that,
the rules don't say I can't!)

Eli is active on the OSGeo Journal, and several other committees at
OSGeo. He was also instrumental in establishing the Portland, Oregon
open source GIS group as an official chapter of OSGeo. He has worked
on a statewide campaign to get government standardized on GeoMoose for
parcel data (he may have contributed code, too). As a government
employee, he brings a very useful perspective.

I'm sure Eli does a whole lot of other great stuff, he has so much
energy and is so helpful!

Cheers,
Percy