[OSGeo-Discuss] Would you be concerned if the "GeoServices REST API" became an OGC standard?

Adrian Custer acuster at gmail.com
Sat May 4 16:05:22 PDT 2013

On 5/4/13 6:06 PM, Jody Garnett wrote:
> Thanks for the background Adrian, do we know of any other parties with implementation plans?
> --
> Jody Garnett

The known implementations are listed in the document responding to the
'no' vote. I won't list them here 'till I hear back on the status of
these documents as public ( f*&^(ing Imaginary Property Rules that won't
die).

However, you'll be glad to know that GDAL is listed as an implementation
in the "Processing GeoServices JSON" since it "can read" the JSON file
returned from one of the services!

~adrian