[OSGeo-Discuss] FOSS4G 2013 Nottingham Update

Andrea Aime andrea.aime at geo-solutions.it
Fri May 10 00:05:54 PDT 2013

On Fri, May 10, 2013 at 9:00 AM, Barry Rowlingson <
b.rowlingson at lancaster.ac.uk> wrote:

> The balance looks quite good to me, where there is duplication it
> seems to be different aspects of the same project - Postgis Intro and
> Postgis 3d have different audiences, for example. Its possible that
> other projects weren't represented in the proposals which would
> explain their absence. There are a few workshops from OpenGeo, but if
> you go to their website and see how much they charge for commercial
> training, you might see this as us giving people the opportunity to
> get some great training cheaply from some great trainers.

Danger danger, if this was truly the criteria we'd all be publishing some
training
page with high prices just to increase our credibility around workshop
selection
time :-p

I think I get what you mean, but the above statement can be easily
misinterpreted :-)

Cheers
Andrea

--
==
GeoServer training in Milan, 6th & 7th June 2013!  Visit

Ing. Andrea Aime
@geowolf
Technical Lead

GeoSolutions S.A.S.