[OSGeo-Discuss] FOSS4G 2013 Nottingham Update

pcreso at pcreso.com pcreso at pcreso.com
Sat May 11 12:46:52 PDT 2013

Hi Cameron,

The voice of 2009 experience?

If I can, I'm happy to. I did organise the 2011 International Symposium on GIS in Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences here in NZ, and managed to give it a somewhat Open Source flavour :-) A very different scale to FOSS4G. Not many venues in li'l ol' NZ could cope with FOSS4G.

However, spending a few months a year at sea with no internet & limited email is not conducive to organising such things, but can be worked around if necessary.

Cheers

Brent