[OSGeo-Discuss] time for inspire committee at osgeo?

Jachym Cepicky jachym.cepicky at gmail.com
Wed May 15 12:23:08 PDT 2013

OK,

Let's call it "OSGeo SDI committee"

To board: There was proposal to start new committee at OSGeo, which
would be focused (as Jeff and Serena pointed out) at SDI in general.
Now, INSPIRE is big issue to most OSGeo projects and this committee
would take care on it, but it should be focused, as mentioned, more general.

I'll start some wiki page about it and add new item to our agenda for
the next meeting.

Jachym