[OSGeo-Discuss] project not found in list

Gabriel Morin moringabriel at yahoo.fr
Sun May 19 16:17:41 PDT 2013

I found the incubation list you mentioned, thanks :

gvSIG ,Marble ,MetaCRS ,Opticks ,pycsw ,rasdaman ,TEAM Engine ,ZOO-Project

Sorry I was mistaken thinking osgeo was promoting all the geospatial open source projets. I hear so much about it I was thinking it was the case, but it's a groupement like apache and eclipse.

from what you say I should go see the apache project then, mdweb is build on geotoolkit and you say it's part of Apache.
We used plenty of apache projects in formation, so it should be fine :)

I have download geotools an geotoolkit but they don't look the same, is it really a fork ?

thanks for the help.

gabriel