[OSGeo-Discuss] inspire conference 2013 paper and workshop

Margherita Di Leo dileomargherita at gmail.com
Wed May 22 07:38:28 PDT 2013

Hi Jachym and all,

On Wed, May 22, 2013 at 2:39 PM, Jachym Cepicky <jachym.cepicky at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> thanks to Margherita, we now know, that the presentation proposal [1]
> for this years INSPIRE conference in Florence was accepted as Poster and
> the workshop proposed [2] was accepted under the condition, that we
> merge it together with the workshop from GeoSolution and their MapStore.

As I wrote in the other thread - but I'd repeat it for the record - this is
no longer the case, thanks to the organisers and to Simone who kindly
accepted to take another slot on Sunday morning.  So at the moment we have
a full slot of 90 minutes to cover, on Monday.

> Workshop:
> ---------
> I would like to ask all people, who are *going* to Florence and *want to
> actively participate* at the workshop, put your name there [3].

Thank you Jachym to have raised this crucial point. I would kindly invite
those available to actively participate (in person) at the workshop to show
up, otherwise I fear that we'll have to drop the idea.

> Deadline: Monday 27.5.2013.
> Reason for that: we need to make sure, someone will come and will
> something to say.

Thanks.
Best, madi

> [1] http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/INSPIRE_conference_2013#Paper_proposal
> [2] http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/INSPIRE_conference_2013#Workshop_proposal
> [3]
>
> http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/INSPIRE_conference_2013#People_going_to_Florence_and_wanting_to_actively_participate_at_the_workshop

Best regards,

Margherita DI LEO
Postdoctoral Researcher

European Commission - DG JRC
Via Fermi, 2749
I-21027 Ispra (VA) - Italy - TP 261

Tel. +39 0332 78 3600
margherita.di-leo at jrc.ec.europa.eu

Disclaimer: The views expressed are purely those of the writer and may not
in any circumstance be regarded as stating an official position of the
European Commission.