[OSGeo-Discuss] Will OGC’s standards meet government purchasing guidelines?

Peter Baumann p.baumann at jacobs-university.de
Thu May 23 03:48:49 PDT 2013

Cameron-

from the perspective of an OGC spec writer (WCS, in this case) working hard on
good engineering I very much appreciate your differentiated viewpoint, refining
the catch-all headline appropriately.

regards,
Peter

On 05/23/2013 10:53 AM, Duarte Carreira wrote:

> Cameron, just to say that for the first time I’m seing good strong arguments
> that make a clear case, that’s easy to understand and with very low emotional
> content…
>
> Thanks for your tireless work on this.
>
> Regards,
>
> Duarte

Dr. Peter Baumann
    mail: p.baumann at jacobs-university.de
    tel: +49-421-200-3178, fax: +49-421-200-493178
    www.rasdaman.com, mail: baumann at rasdaman.com
"Si forte in alienas manus oberraverit hec peregrina epistola incertis ventis dimissa, sed Deo commendata, precamur ut ei reddatur cui soli destinata, nec preripiat quisquam non sibi parata." (mail disclaimer, AD 1083)