[OSGeo-Discuss] project not found in list

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Thu May 23 08:03:25 PDT 2013

Hi Max!

Actually OSGeo does have this, and I am pushing this more and more; it's
called "OSGeo Labs" http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo_Labs

I'd also like to see us promote this on the main osgeo.org site as well.
 But for sure, this meets exactly your needs.

I think istSOS is perfect for Labs (can use full OSGeo infrastructure,
and can be promoted by OSGeo).

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna