[OSGeo-Discuss] Inviting regional FOSS4G enthusiasts into the OSGeo Conference Committee

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Tue May 28 14:10:02 PDT 2013

Jeff McKenna prodded me to invite someone involved in regional FOSS4G
event into the OSGeo Conference Committee, and I'd like to extend that
invitation to other regional events around the world.

I see our topical question at the moment is working out how to collate
our collective knowledge to support future foss4g initiatives, which we
can collectively weave into a FOSS4G Cookbook [1].

So if you are interested in FOSS4G regional and global events, please
say hello on our conference email list [2] ("alive and listening from
XXXX region").

We can then update our current member list [3]

[1] http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_Cookbook