[OSGeo-Discuss] Fwd: INSPIRE conference

Francisco José Peñarrubia fjp at scolab.es
Thu May 30 02:53:02 PDT 2013

I agree, it would be a good occasion to talk about inspire and open source
projects.
But I also think there wasn't enough time to prepare the workshop,
motivations, topics to discuss, etc.

Anyway, I like the idea, and I hope next conference we can try again with
better results.

Best regard!.

Fran.

Francisco José Peñarrubia