[OSGeo-Discuss] OSGeo-Live 6.5 on VM Depot

Ramirez, Paul M (398J) paul.m.ramirez at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu May 30 10:00:01 PDT 2013

Hi Alex,

Will definitely let the community know when this is done. Fairly certain
we'll have a quick start on how to do get the VM going and if you guys
want to add this documentation upstream in the site that would be great,
are you the person to send that type of information to? This is something
that will get done in the next few weeks on the VM Depot side.

If we run into any snafus with the VM format that can't be overcome fairly
easily I'll take you up on the offer. If we end up changing the VM format
we'll push that upstream too.

Thanks,
Paul Ramirez