[OSGeo-Discuss] OSGeo-Live 6.5 on VM Depot

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Thu May 30 12:52:14 PDT 2013

Paul,

If you write a quickstart we can grant you access to commit it to the
svn repository directly (see
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Live_GIS_Disc#Subversion). Or you can send
the file to the OSGeo Live mailing list (
http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/live-demo) or attach it to a
ticket ( http://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/ )

Copying this to the OSGeo Live list where we should continue the discussion.

Thanks,
Alex