[OSGeo-Discuss] FOSS4G 2013 Nottingham Update

Massimiliano Cannata massimiliano.cannata at supsi.ch
Thu May 9 21:54:53 PDT 2013

Dear Barry,
first of all thanks for the hard work of selecting workshops for foss4g 2013

I would have appreciate a acceptance/rejection message with motivation for
workshop that has not been selected..
So that next time the proposal could be improved..

Do you think my wish could be addressed?

Thanks,
Maxi

*Massimiliano Cannata*

Responsabile settore Geomatica