[OSGeo-Discuss] deegree webservices 3.3.0 released

Markus Schneider schneider at occamlabs.de
Fri May 17 09:07:46 PDT 2013

The deegree team is happy to announce the immediate availability of
deegree webservices 3.3.0, available from:

  http://www.deegree.org/Download

deegree 3.3.0 ("Rankine") is the first version that follows our decision
to release regularly (our goal is to have a new minor release every 8
weeks).

Major improvements:

- WMS: improved legend graphic configurability for layers
- WFS: improved WFS 2.0.0 compatibility
- general: module cleanup
- many bug fixes

Full release notes and the list of GitHub pulls are available here:

  http://tracker.deegree.org/deegree-services/milestone/3.3

Grab your copy of deegree webservices 3.3.0, try it out, and please
provide feedback on the mailing list.

Enjoy!

--
Markus Schneider