[OSGeo-Discuss] project not found in list

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Tue May 21 20:44:57 PDT 2013

Gabriel,
There is a larger list of established geospatial open source projects at:

http://live.osgeo.org/en/overview/overview.html

This list includes some, but not all of the projects you mentioned.
Criteria for being included in OSGeo-Live is that the project is
established and stable, and that there is someone prepared to keep the
OSGeo-Live version of the project up to date. (This is often a good
indicator of the health of the project's community)

On 20/05/2013 7:27 AM, Gabriel Morin wrote:
> Hello sir
>
> I am currently a trainee in a city hall for a few months and I have to
> work with several map and metadata tools. In my formation we have used
> a bit of mapserver and amoung the documents the osgeo web site was
> mentioned for documentation and help.
>
> But I can not found any of the tools I work with on the site, that is
> MDWeb and OpenJump. plenty of other names of tools we have heard about
> are also missing, like Drupal, GvSIg, GeoToolkit, WorldWind, Osmosis.
>
> Actually it looks like there is only a very restricted list in the osgeo.
> Why is that ?
>
> thank you.
>

> gabriel

Cameron Shorter