[OSGeo-Discuss] INSPIRE Conference 2013 - UPDATES on the workshop

Margherita Di Leo dileomargherita at gmail.com
Wed May 22 06:05:23 PDT 2013

Hi All!

*Latest updates:*
I talked to the conference organisers and came out that there is the
possibility to maintain separate the two workshop, because there's an
available slot for a workshop on Sunday morning. I talked to Simone and he
very kindly made himself available to take this slot, hence we will have
the whole 90 minutes at our disposal for the OSGeo workshop, that will take
place presumably on Monday morning.

Best regards,

Margherita DI LEO
Postdoctoral Researcher

European Commission - DG JRC
Via Fermi, 2749
I-21027 Ispra (VA) - Italy - TP 261

Tel. +39 0332 78 3600
margherita.di-leo at jrc.ec.europa.eu

Disclaimer: The views expressed are purely those of the writer and may not
in any circumstance be regarded as stating an official position of the
European Commission.