[OSGeo-Discuss] [OSGeo-Standards] Fw: [TC-Announce] GeoServices REST API adoption vote - update and motion to withdraw

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Wed May 29 21:35:18 PDT 2013

osgeo-discuss, osgeo-standards,

As below, the GeoServices REST API has been withdrawn as a proposed OGC
standard, and OGC are looking at ways to improve based upon our
collective feedback from OSGeo and OGC members.

Thank you to all the people who have voiced their concerns, thank you to
those who provided detailed reasoning and analysis, and thank you to the
OGC and OGC members who have acknowledged and have started actioning
this reasoning. You are contributing toward a better OGC for us all.

Cameron Shorter
Geospatial Solutions Manager
Tel: +61 (0)2 8570 5050
Mob: +61 (0)419 142 254