[OSGeo-Discuss] Inaugural webinar of ”Open Geospatial Science & Applications” webinar series on 18th October

Margherita Di Leo dileomargherita at gmail.com
Fri Oct 18 05:57:56 PDT 2013

Hi!

looks like the system requirements for the platform chosen for the webinar
do not support Linux.. I just received the confirmation email with the
specs. I mean, are you kidding?

:-/

Best regards,

Dr. Margherita DI LEO
Scientific / technical project officer

European Commission - DG JRC
Via Fermi, 2749
I-21027 Ispra (VA) - Italy - TP 261

Tel. +39 0332 78 3600
margherita.di-leo at jrc.ec.europa.eu

Disclaimer: The views expressed are purely those of the writer and may not
in any circumstance be regarded as stating an official position of the
European Commission.