[OSGeo-Discuss] Inaugural webinar of ”Open Geospatial Science & Applications” webinar series on 18th October

Margherita Di Leo dileomargherita at gmail.com
Fri Oct 18 06:09:33 PDT 2013

On Fri, Oct 18, 2013 at 3:05 PM, Norman Vine <nhv at cape.com> wrote:

> On Oct 18, 2013, at 8:57 AM, Margherita Di Leo <dileomargherita at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> Hi!
>
> looks like the system requirements for the platform chosen for the webinar
> do not support Linux.. I just received the confirmation email with the
> specs. I mean, are you kidding?
>
> :-/
>

> Madi
>
> The web viewer might work  see
> http://support.citrixonline.com/en_US/gotomeeting/all_files/GTM130019#Linux
>
> Norman
>
> Hey Norman

unfortunately it doesn't. I got this message:
This system isn't supported
Joining a session from this computer's OS or web browser isn't supported.

Please view the GoToWebinar system
requirements<http://support.citrixonline.com/webinar/all_files/G2W010003>
.
:-(

Thanks anyway
madi

--
Best regards,

Dr. Margherita DI LEO
Scientific / technical project officer

European Commission - DG JRC
Via Fermi, 2749
I-21027 Ispra (VA) - Italy - TP 261

Tel. +39 0332 78 3600
margherita.di-leo at jrc.ec.europa.eu

Disclaimer: The views expressed are purely those of the writer and may not
in any circumstance be regarded as stating an official position of the
European Commission.