[OSGeo-Discuss] Inaugural webinar of "Open Geospatial Science & Applications" webinar series on 18th October

Suchith Anand Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk
Fri Oct 18 08:36:50 PDT 2013

Barry, Margarita et al,

Could you please help us by providing webinar system for our Webinar series. We can set up a small committee to get work started on this and we need experts like you to help provide us with a webinar system for our needs. I will be in contact with you both to get this work started and looking forward to your contributions.

Suchith