[OSGeo-Discuss] Thanks to all webinar participants

Suchith Anand Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk
Fri Oct 18 15:00:26 PDT 2013

Hi all,

Thanks to Eduardo, we now have the stats for our first webinar

Final numbers:
Total Attended  Total Registered        Attendance Rate
255                              482                                52,90%

I have setup a webinar committee to plan and help implement a webinar system to accomodate all our requirements for the future. As our webinar initiative has no funding and fully based on volunteer efforts  we need volunteers who can help implement a new system for us.

We are open to all alternative arrangements but need people to come forward who can help us to develop and host the new webinar system to achieve our objectives. Until then, we will continue using existing facilities kindly provided to us by MundoGeo.

Suchith