[OSGeo-Discuss] packaging mailing list

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Mon Oct 21 10:19:30 PDT 2013

Hi Angelos,

I like the idea. If the goal is to focus on Linux packaging, then
perhaps the list should be named "linux-packaging", to leave room for
other lists for other platforms if/when needed (e.g. windows-packaging).

FYI, once you are ready you should create a SAC ticket to have the list
created, using the "System Admin" component at http://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/

Daniel

--
Daniel Morissette