[OSGeo-Discuss] [Ica-osgeo-labs] Thanks to all webinar participants

Suchith Anand Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk
Tue Oct 29 09:50:44 PDT 2013

Hi Alex, Anne,

Thanks for this. Please test this and let us know.  Maybe others in our webinar committee can also help you.

If you can deploy a test instance and let us know how to connect etc, we can try this for our November  lab telemeeting (we can plan it sometime last week of November) and it will then help us decide if we can use it for future webinars. It will be really great if we can have our own webinar platform for the future.

Suchith