[OSGeo-Discuss] packaging mailing list

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Tue Oct 29 11:36:55 PDT 2013

"Are we sure...?"

The only things certain in life are death and taxes.  ;-)

More seriously, there is probably enough *nix specific stuff to be
discussed to make it worthwhile, but it could as well be simply called
"packaging" and open to all platform packagers, however we may find that
*nix packagers will get bored of windows issues and vice-versa. All this
to say that either name works for me.

Daniel

Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/