[OSGeo-Discuss] 2015 North American conference

Andrew Ross andrew.ross at eclipse.org
Mon Apr 7 11:45:31 PDT 2014

David,

Thank you. Our team is always glad to support the ecosystem.

Personally, I'm jazzed at the potential and looking forward to having a
lot of fun with this.

You're spot-on. We recognize the branding is a crucial bit of this. It's
not simple, but I think we should be able to figure out a way to do it
that works for everyone. For those that have ideas or want to
participate, please speak up ASAP.

Cheers!

Andrew