[OSGeo-Discuss] gis data download app per sheet/quad suggestions

Newcomb, Doug doug_newcomb at fws.gov
Tue Apr 15 07:57:27 PDT 2014

You might also look at this presentation on using mapserver.

http://www.slideshare.net/foss4g2011/clip-and-shipmapserverfordatadistribution

The Southeast GAP online tool has a clip and zip data download option ,
http://www.gapserve.ncsu.edu/segap/segap/ ( you have to choose an are area
interest first and be registered) . Contact the folks at
http://www.basic.ncsu.edu and they might be able to give you some insights.

Doug