[OSGeo-Discuss] Local Chapter Guidance

Phil Nugent philip.j.nugent at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 19:00:48 PDT 2014

Thanks for sharing your perspective and experience Michael.  I've been
thinking along the same lines for getting started by having an informal,
"after hours" meeting with a talk and general discussion....and food and
beer never hurts. ;)  I'm encouraged that I'm thinking along the same lines
as someone who's been through it.