[OSGeo-Discuss] [Election 2014] Board Nomination for Vasile Crăciunescu

Venkatesh Raghavan raghavan at media.osaka-cu.ac.jp
Fri Aug 15 16:09:12 PDT 2014

I second the nomination of Vasile Crăciunescu  for the Board of
Directors. Thanks
to Gerald for nominating him

I have met Vasile at several international and regional FOSS4G conferences
found his dedication to the cause of FOSS4G amazing. He has
great organization skills and financial acumen for making a sustainable
and growing OSGeo community not  only in his home country Romania but
also whole of Europe.

The qualities that he possesses would be a great asset to OSGeo Board.
I therefore request strong support from Charter members to bring
Vasile as one of the next OSGeo Board of Directors.

Venka