[OSGeo-Discuss] [Election 2014] Nomination for Prof.Massimiliano Cannata

Suchith Anand Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk
Mon Aug 18 06:57:04 PDT 2014

+1 from me too for Maxi's nomination.

Suchith

-----Original Message-----
From: discuss-bounces at lists.osgeo.org [mailto:discuss-bounces at lists.osgeo.org] On Behalf Of Maria Antonia Brovelli
Sent: 18 August 2014 14:15
To: Jachym Cepicky; Jorge Sanz
Cc: OSGeo Discussions; CRO
Subject: Re: [OSGeo-Discuss] [Election 2014] Nomination for Prof. Massimiliano Cannata

I strongly support the nomination of Maxi. He has been developing FOSG solutions for many years starting from his graduation thesis. He has also contributed all these years to the spread of FOSSG in Italy and Switzerland. Finally he helped significantly organizing FOSS4G Eu.
Best.
Maria

Prof. Maria Antonia Brovelli
Vice Rector for Como Campus - Politecnico di Milano

Public Participation GIS: a FOSS architecture enabling field-data collection  http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/17538947.2014.887150#.UwPVuIVnibF

ISPRS WG IV/5 "Web and Cloud Based Geospatial Services and Applications" - Co-chair - OSGeo Charter Member - ICA - OSGeo Advisory Board Member - SIFET Scientific Commitee Member

Via Natta, 12/14 - 22100 COMO (ITALIA)
Tel. +39-031-3327336 - Mob. +39-328-0023867 - fax. +39-031-3327321
e-mail1: maria.brovelli at polimi.it
e-mail2: prorettrice at como.polimi.it