[OSGeo-Discuss] "Geo for All" Heros 2014

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Tue Dec 16 16:37:18 PST 2014

Thank you to all the Heroes of the community; Sergio, Maria, Lluis, and
Rafael all deserve tons of praise, as well as Suchith himself for all
his tireless work promoting GeoForAll.  I like this award idea, in this
busy crazy world, it's nice to be thanked for doing the little things.
Maybe a section of the GeoForAll site could be dedicated to the current
GeoForAll heroes.

-jeff