[OSGeo-Discuss] OSGeo India event

Ravi Kumar ravivundavalli48 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 1 21:10:42 PST 2014

Kudos to OSGeo Live. You have made things easy for all those who propagate OSGeo products.
We used OSGeo Live-7, both DVD and USB driven. Wish to use Virtual Box as Windows-8 has serious booting issues and OSGeo-Live works fine with Virtual Box (Sun Microsystems).
Cheers.. Keep it up OSGeo-Live Guys.
Ravi.