[OSGeo-Discuss] How to create mailing list

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Thu Feb 13 04:35:32 PST 2014

Hi Ben,

I see that you now have an OSGeo China mailing list
(http://lists.osgeo.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/osgeo-china), great.
Maybe you can update the link to this list on your local chapter page
(see bottom at http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/China).  If there was an old
mailing list (by the looks of the link on that page there might have
been), maybe you should see if those archives can me imported.

-jeff